2005-07-27

Vanilla Ninja band


As I have sad before, this page's purpose is to share my experiences with people... I met the music of the band last year and enjoyed the track "Liar" very much. Yesterday I heard the song Blue Tattoo and fell in love with the music. I like the four beatyful girl setup too.

Vanilla Ninja is a four-piece Estonian girl band. The group was formed in 2002 and released their self-titled album Vanilla Ninja, containing songs in both English and Estonian, the following year.
The group have so far released three albums in various countries across Europe:
  • Vanilla Ninja was released in 2003
  • Traces Of Sadness in 2004
  • Blue Tattoo in 2005.

The original line-up of the group was

  • Maarja Kivi
  • Lenna Kuurmaa
  • Katrin Siska
  • Piret Järvis

Maarja Kivi left the group in 2004 and was replaced by Triinu Kivilaan.

Their official home page is: http://www.vanilla-ninja.de , but it's a German site.

No comments: