2010-01-15

How to remove the INSP warning/Service indicator light on a Skoda Fabia?



  1. Press the reset knob of the mileage counter on the right lower side of the board below the speedometer and keep it pressed
  2. Switch on the ignition (when all the check lights turn on but the engine is still off)
  3. Let the knob go
  4. Only the warning icon should be visible on the small screen (maybe you can switch between warning types by briefly pressing the knob)
  5. Turn the knob clock-wise
  6. The warning should be gone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes it really worked thanks

Pratik Shah said...

Hey I have tried on above steps but I cud not found "Switch on the ignition" I have Indian model can you please let me know...

Venci said...

By "Switch on the ignition" I mean the turning of the key to the position BEFORE the engine is started.
The key has 3 positions:
- Off
- Ignition <- This is what I meant
- Engine start